Custom Built. Turnkey. Trusted.
At Westmont Industries, we design and manufacture heavy-duty mechanical equipment for a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications. Our reliable solutions not only prioritize safety and efficiency, but are sensibly engineered to be on target, on time, and on budget.
- Horizontal Engine Build
& MRO Systems
- Vertical Build Stands
- Test Cell Equipment
- Crane Systems
- Passenger Conveyor Systems
- Specialty Applications
Since 1954, Westmont has delivered comprehensive in-house services that include the Planning, Design, Fabrication, and Installation of high-quality equipment. Every product we build at our 135,000 square foot facility, from basic assemblies to complex plant-wide systems, is a rugged and user-friendly solution tailored to meet your specific needs.
We have the knowledge and resources to manage projects from concept to completion and beyond, while working closely with building contractors every step of the way.
Our experienced team utilizes the latest advanced software programs to develop, refine, and test solutions that pass clash-check and static-dynamic analyses.
Westmont's dynamic manufacturing processes combine state-of-the-art CNC machines with sophisticated welding technologies to better streamline assembly and reduce lead times.
We ensure seamless integration at your site by thoroughly inspecting our products prior to delivery.
- Translation of specifications into engineering, design, and fabrication drawings.
- Supports and miscellaneous structural steel.
- Installation of primary and auxiliary equipment.
- Full-time field supervision during construction.
- Inspection, adjustment, and activation of all equipment to ensure its safe operation.
- Technical support available to rectify any service disruptions.